- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
sameEither it's freezing cold here or it's warm af
no in between
finally another of my speciesHonestly i won't wear a jacket even if my life depended on it.
I'm glad someone understands!finally another of my species
lets burn all the jackets and warm ourselves by the bonfireI'm glad someone understands!
well im better than you soooooooooooooI would never go out without a jacket in winter![]()
Eh nowell im better than you sooooooooooooo
Yessss! I got the lighter!lets burn all the jackets and warm ourselves by the bonfire
Yes but do you look as cool as me?Well i live in Finland so padded jacket on must on winter. I actually three padded jackets for different coldness levels. My long coat will be able to withstand -20![]()
No matter how cold it is girls should always show as much skin as possible.