- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,180
- Reactions Received
- 46,844
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 182,327
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
That's right - I'm vacationing to my freaking HOMETOWN! Haven't been to Atlanta, or the entire state of Georgia for that matter, in years, so this is very exciting for me. The hiatus will start Tuesday the 12th and last until Monday the 18th, so shouldn't be too long. I'll still have my notifs on in case somebody has a card I want, though, and I'll try to hop on if I have any downtime on the 12th or early on the 13th to wish Jimin a happy birthday (if someone else doesn't beat me to it).