I'm going to a graduation/birthday party today and i have some worries.... (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
First off, it's a pool party. I love the pool, but i don't care that much to swim 😭 i mainly just stand around in it lol
I don't have a pool of my own or know anybody who has one that's close enough to us besides my disowned "grandmother" (we call her my mom's dna donor) and we never go over there anymore. (For personal reason and her past treatment of her kids. And in recent years, we found out that part of the pool (it's an inground pool) and deck weren't even built on her property... So when the deck started falling in amd she tried to get it fixed, she had to get a bunch of men from her church to do it bc she'd face a ton of legal battles if she tried to get professionals to do it)

Anyways, bc i hardly ever stay outside for long periods at a time, I'm really pale.... No lie, we literally had to get spf 100 💀
I'm also self conscious abt my body.... And feet.... But I'm gonna try. I got a bathing suit skirt and i have an old black tshirt I'm wearing with it bc i don't own a bathing suit 😭 we got that bottom at a thrift store yesterday 🫠 i hate how womens bathing suits always cut off like tha. I like shorts or a skirt better. But they're hard to find.... Esp in my size bc they're typically, from what I've seen, for plus sized women 🥲

Another thing is i got her two puzzles, a cinnamoroll plush, a Hershey's bar, a pack of 8 skz posters and i made her a card. And I'm going to give her one of my bracelets i made.

I feel like i got her too much 😭 esp considering i gave my other friends a single tiny thing for their birthdays.... And I've known them longer 😭


Am i blowing this out of proportion or-?
 
Last edited:

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
honey don't worry about everyone looking at you because everyone is so self conscious about themselves they won't even look at you.

Also, you gift whatever you want. There's no written rule on what you should get for who.

Enjoy the party!
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,197
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I've gone to many pool parties where people mostly just lazed around or soaked in the pool and did very little swimming. So unless your friends are Very Serious Athletes, I think it's unlikely that anyone will notice, much less care, how much swimming you're doing.

Also, sunscreen safety is good. Future you will be grateful to current you.

I know it's easy to be worried and get into your head about it, but these are not actual problems. Take deep breaths, remind yourself that you were invited because you're wanted, and have fun. It'll be great. :izhug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaisySkies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread