I’m going to a winery today!! (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:letitfry: :letitfry: :letitfry: :letitfry:

Is it cold? Yes :breadbonk:
Is it raining? Yes :pepe_punch:
Have I packed? No :runrunrun:
But did I pack a small bag to store some corks in? Yes :stare:
Priorities :not_impurressed:


I still have a good 4 hours till we leave. :icgyu:
FUCK YOU RAIN. I CANT WEAR MY SPRING DRESSES BECAUSE OF YOU :pandangry:​
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,940
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY, LET NINA HAVE THIS DAY :angrycat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,940
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Did you know a lot of places crush grapes for wine by having people walk on them? :uwu:
I knew :ankha: they better have cleaned their feet well :chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina and Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,940
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Did you know a lot of places crush grapes for wine by having people walk on them? :uwu:
I remember seeing this on a cartoon but with tomatoes and then found out it was true once upon a time. :catglare: I stopped having jarred tomato sauce for while. I was a kid.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
dont get drunk :susPepe:
That is not the plan :sakUwu: at least not to the point where I don’t remember anything >.>
I knew :ankha: they better have cleaned their feet well :chickill:
They don’t make it like that anymore unless it’s probably a small batch. But even small batches have some kind of equipment to help the process. :icgyu:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,940
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
That is not the plan :sakUwu: at least not to the point where I don’t remember anything >.>

They don’t make it like that anymore unless it’s probably a small batch. But even small batches have some kind of equipment to help the process. :icgyu:
Good :chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That is not the plan :sakUwu: at least not to the point where I don’t remember anything >.>

They don’t make it like that anymore unless it’s probably a small batch. But even small batches have some kind of equipment to help the process. :icgyu:
Does still happen with traditionalists though :icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Does still happen with traditionalists though :icgyu:
:catglare: Cheers to purchasing mass produced wine. While I trust people clean their feet before doing such >.> I don’t trust how well they clean under their toenails.
:takingnotes:But one day if I make my own imma go the traditional route. Sounds fun. :pepetwerk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've never been to one.
I hope you have a great time
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread