I’m going to be dramatic real quick (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So I was driving to my mri and suddenly I heard a thunk, and one of the dashboard lights came on (the battery one). I pulled over and was going to call my dad because idk a lot about car stuff, but it went away and I was almost at the mri place and didn’t want to be late so I drove the rest of the way ignoring the scraping sound from the hood, did my mri, and called my dad about it after. He said it’s probably fine, so I dove back. I was most of the way home when 3 new lights came on, so I pulled over, asked my dad if I should keep going, and he said yes and to just drive carefully. I also realized that the steering wheel was barely turning, enough to get around corners, but not very much. Then I managed to get onto my street with difficulty and was like it can’t be that bad could it? And then literally every light on the dashboard came on, the mph went to 0 (I was still driving though and the car was still moving), and I was just like well fuck :wimwim: Got to my driveway and couldn’t make it up so I just left it at the bottom. Turns out the belt under the hood that connects stuff was broken. Probably partially broken when the thunk happened and fully broken later. It was not a pleasant experience :gengarpout:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita and Exi

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Man that sucks. Sorry for your misfortune.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That sounds terrifying, glad you got home safe.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread