I’m going to drop a ton of recipes (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pick some you’d want to try. These are ones I found yesterday when reading my cookbooks. I’ve tried some but not all. Some of the pages are kinda gross so apologies :haylul:
IMG_7951.jpeg
IMG_7952.jpeg
IMG_7953.jpeg
IMG_7954.jpeg
IMG_7955.jpeg
IMG_7956.jpeg
IMG_7957.jpeg
IMG_7958.jpeg
IMG_7959.jpeg
IMG_7960.jpeg
IMG_7961.jpeg
IMG_7962.jpeg
IMG_7963.jpeg
IMG_7964.jpeg
IMG_7965.jpeg
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7967.jpeg
IMG_7968.jpeg
IMG_7969.jpeg
IMG_7970.jpeg
IMG_7971.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7973.jpeg
IMG_7974.jpeg
IMG_7976.jpeg
IMG_7978.jpeg
IMG_7979.jpeg
IMG_7980.jpeg
IMG_7981.jpeg
IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7983.jpeg
IMG_7984.jpeg
IMG_7985.jpeg
IMG_7986.jpeg
IMG_7987.jpeg
IMG_7988.jpeg
IMG_7989.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg
IMG_7991.jpeg
IMG_7992.jpeg
IMG_7993.jpeg
IMG_7994.jpeg
IMG_7995.jpeg
IMG_7996.jpeg
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Time to save these and never use them
Some of them are confirmed to be really good. :sanapray: Some I haven't tried yet though. I'm planning on making hotteok and maybe fried gochujang tonight, both of which I really like. Also for some hopefully you have a specialty asian store near you if you decide to make them, though some you can get the ingredients online or at a regular supermarket. It depends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread