- Joined
- 22 June 2023
- Messages
- 8,077
- Reactions Received
- 9,257
- Location
- not great
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21,905
My phone charger is 1 meter too far from me I can't reach it I guess I'm just gonna die
My bum ass doesn't want to lift itselfYa lazy bum!
I'm thorn between giving you an "A" for honesty or a smack bottom for being so darn lame! lmaooooMy bum ass doesn't want to lift itself
I ate 2 dinners I can't lift myself shownu help meI'm thorn between giving you an "A" for honesty or a smack bottom for being so darn lame! lmaoooo
here ya go.....I ate 2 dinners I can't lift myself shownu help me
I can't my cousin is sleeping next to the charger and he has very light sleep and if I wake him up he's gonna yeet me out of the windowYou will be fine! Only the phone will die and then you will miss us and charge it![]()
I guess you will have to sleep then tooI can't my cousin is sleeping next to the charger and he has very light sleep and if I wake him up he's gonna yeet me out of the window
That is an optionI guess you will have to sleep then too![]()
whats the other option??That is an option
is your cousin really so violent?Risking my life for the people
He likes mma and throwing stuffis your cousin really so violent?![]()