I'm gonna change my username because its confusing my friends (1 Viewer)

stan xiao bao


  • Total voters
    14

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Also in my experience with changing names.... sit on this idea for a bit longer until you come up with a name you feel comfortable with.
It took me a WHILE tbh bcs I made a thread just like this when I was still Maruif but even after a vote I still felt iffy about all the options.

So I sat on it for like a few more weeks until Maruberry just struck me

Let this idea stew for some more time.
That was how I decided on Christina_alt2
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
'm a dumbass and didn't finish explaining horanghae lol. it's a pun with tiger (horangi) and i love you (saranghae)
I understood the first part cos of Running Man n also Hotel Del Luna, i.e. Kim Jook Kook is always compared/called a tiger, so i understood tat n a tiger is an important plot point in hdl Lol.
I dint think abt the rest of it :haylul: It might not make sense to other users if u change to it tho.

Thanx 4 the explanations.

I might just vote 4 livia/lee daeun(hvnt decided yet). The rest i hv no comments/strong feelings abt them. If u decide b4 then tats ok, go with wat u feel is rite 4 u.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and lexus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I understood the first part cos of Running Man n also Hotel Del Luna, i.e. Kim Jook Kook is always compared/called a tiger, so i understood tat n a tiger is an important plot point in hdl Lol.
I dint think abt the rest of it :haylul: It might not make sense to other users if u change to it tho.

Thanx 4 the explanations.

I might just vote 4 livia/lee daeun(hvnt decided yet). The rest i hv no comments/strong feelings abt them. If u decide b4 then tats ok, go with wat u feel is rite 4 u.
Ahh haha yeah, horanghae i'm actually not too happy with how it sounds, but it's cute in writing and i like tigers hhhh
ahh Livia is slowly getting more popular :haylul:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
me here on KS at all times because of people like you:



but really, I feel like the only one who never changed my username.. :yolk:
lmao I've always had a username issue i like it for about 2 seconds but then I want to change it
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
voted ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread