I’m gonna do something and stay commited to it on here (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I wanted to do this before but just gave up on here. I sometimes don’t post anything and I want to do it. So I’m going to try and make a thread in the kpop section even if I don’t know much to say I’ll say something. And maybe even do an update on what happened in my life this week, like I made cookies I made a pie type of stuff that would make you want to read it. So stay toned and don’t worry. I will remember :llama_laugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread