I'm having trouble being creative (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I've always dealt with this but since the SEVENTEEN concert I became so happy receiving the gifts from other carats.
I decided that I will resume trying to make bead bracelets - I did this in the past, but they always always break apart :(
When they break, it discourages me from making more.

I watched a YouTube video with advice on how to prevent them from breaking, so that has renewed my hope and I made another bracelet.
I'm bad at tying things, so I struggle a lot, but it looks like I can use superglue and some clamps to make sure they don't break. I feel free knowing that I can make it work again.

If anyone has any advice on both bead bracelets and being creative, then let me know.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Try using two strings it makes them stronger

Apply top coat to the string after finishing the bracelet

Heh I used to make bracelets so I watch some good vids
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Try using two strings it makes them stronger

Apply top coat to the string after finishing the bracelet

Heh I used to make bracelets so I watch some good vids
2 strings as in each bead is in 2 pieces of string? I'll have to look into that, right now my beads have a small opening and I use a wider string.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
2 strings as in each bead is in 2 pieces of string? I'll have to look into that, right now my beads have a small opening and I use a wider string.
Yup, you'll have to tie them together, you can even use three
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
i usually use silver beading wire @.45mm and a couple of clamps at the ends but other than that i wish i could help you bc i make jewelry like this... well not as intense
1661955073215.png

i prefer doing beaded loops w eye pins and using head pins
I BELIEVE IN YOU THO, you got this
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
i usually use silver beading wire @.45mm and a couple of clamps at the ends but other than that i wish i could help you bc i make jewelry like this... well not as intense
1661955073215.png

i prefer doing beaded loops w eye pins and using head pins
I BELIEVE IN YOU THO, you got this
That style is really cute!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread