I'm horrified. I just noticed I'm using aegyo on daily basis... (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I always found it cringy af. So now I'm kinda horrified and tbh I blame kpop for this. Save me please.

The only good point on it is that I usually use it only in front of our office dog. Even though I'm embarassed.

:umjicry:

But he so cute.

22192

Disclaimer: Dont take this thread too seriously.​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I always found it cringy af. So now I'm kinda horrified and tbh I blame kpop for this. Save me please.

The only good point on it is that I usually use it only in front of our office dog. Even though I'm embarassed.

:umjicry:​
Commenting so this thread isn't 100% floppy, wats wrong w/aegyo?

I'm sure ur dog appreciates it. :sanapray: Unless ur dog tells u no, just keep aegyo-ing at level comfortable for u- n ur dog.:rosesmug:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I use aegyo too......but agreed, we all do it in front of babies and animals (and a lot of times we just naturally do things that would fall under the category of "aegyo", but as @yerewenseuljoy and @Skinnny say and agree, Korean culture has a specific name for it as does Japanese with kawaii and I'm certain other cultures both in East Asia and outside EA). I use it sometimes in front of co-workers but not really...meaning to |:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread