Appreciation I'm in a great mood (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Got back from my vacation after 11 days
Back to the safe zone of my room
Not that I dislike vacations, 10 days is just enough for me and then I can go back and recharge :sakUwu:

Anyway, I finally fixed my Photoshop :wimwim:
So I made zis

He's saying oppa just btw

I'm in such a good mood, if someone wants a gif made of smn just ask and I'll make it in like.. 5-10 minutes :pikahappy::yes:
(X-1 fans I'm still highly into Flash so the Flash mv is basically where my fav gifs will come from if you ask :sanapray:)
X-1 Taglist: @TwentyOneJongdae @JJbaker @SaviorTXT @Queen @Pigeon @potato @Yolks @Wingfrost @chvnle
So y'all can enjoy the repeating Wooseok :sanapray:
​
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Got back from my vacation after 11 days
Back to the safe zone of my room
Not that I dislike vacations, 10 days is just enough for me and then I can go back and recharge :sakUwu:

Anyway, I finally fixed my Photoshop :wimwim:
So I made zis

He's saying oppa just btw

I'm in such a good mood, if someone wants a gif made of smn just ask and I'll make it in like.. 5-10 minutes :pikahappy::yes:
(X-1 fans I'm still highly into Flash so the Flash mv is basically where my fav gifs will come from if you ask :sanapray:)
X-1 Taglist: @TwentyOneJongdae @JJbaker @SaviorTXT @Queen @Pigeon @potato @Yolks @Wingfrost @chvnle
So y'all can enjoy the repeating Wooseok :sanapray:
​
OMG I LOVE THIS DO YOU MIND IF I MAKE THIS MY NEW DP?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
OMG I LOVE THIS DO YOU MIND IF I MAKE THIS MY NEW DP?
Please do, I'd be honored :sanapray: Not sure if it's small enough? I can make it smaller tho
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Also I get what you mean with the vacations. If I'm on vacation for too long I just cant seem to relax, I think I'm a workaholic 😩
Yea I think cause of how school works and everything else people do, when we get a vacation we just feel like something isn't being done... And yea I'm sort of a workaholic as far as KS goes lol, I'd say I'm dedicated but yes it's going a bit overboard :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh damn those skills rainbow :sanapray:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've been blessed by Wooseok :sj_weary:
My eyes feel the same every single time I see him :sj_weary: Like those damn visuals deserve the limelight
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread