- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Should i or should i not buy a japanese magazine of my bias with pcs?
Why are you making such good pointsIf you think you'll regret not buying it, just buy it! Life should be lived without regrets![]()
Well the truth is that I hate being alive so the only way I can live is to do so without regrets and to give into my every whimWhy are you making such good points
Aww im glad ur among us thoWell the truth is that I hate being alive so the only way I can live is to do so without regrets and to give into my every whimhas it led to some bad situations? Yeah. But I'm going to continue doing as I please until my time here is done
😍 Tyif it makes you happy then go ahead !
I do like it 😎if you like it, you won't regret it and it doesn't have much of an impact do it, I just think you need to think about it
I mean its probs gonna be like 20 euros or smthdepends how expensive it is and if you can afford it
Omg it doessIf you've already half-way committed to buying it just by questioning yourself, go all in and get it!
Otherwise it will stay in your mind as a useless piece of stress.
Well i can afford it, but im questioning if i dont spend too much on useless stuffonly if you can afford it my friend
only you can answer that my friend...Well i can afford it, but im questioning if i dont spend too much on useless stuff
It does, i bough it xDDDDonly you can answer that my friend...
does buying it bring you joy? happiness?
if it does isn't that the best use of your money???
great choice lolIt does, i bough it xDDDD
do you regret getting the album???it was an album lol
None imminent xDthen no dilemna for you lol