- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
please add me and send wings uwuwu
EZFVBLG
EZFVBLG
i have no idea dgsgsfI have one question about this game. Is it wanted that they have such weird names?
Like Yoongi is Yunki.
Yeah apparently, it's not a bug. Same for Namjoon, the game has it as Namjun. I don't see it as a problem tho, after a while you get used to it.I have one question about this game. Is it wanted that they have such weird names?
Like Yoongi is Yunki.
What’s your code?Added youFeel free to ask me anything about the game.
Yeah apparently, it's not a bug. Same for Namjoon, the game has it as Namjun. I don't see it as a problem tho, after a while you get used to it.
AN7TA4FWhat’s your code?![]()
I kicked some tooAN7TA4FMy friend list is full but I can kick some inactive friends
![]()
![]()