Appreciation I'm in love with this group! (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
29924


29925


29926






I have been listening to A.C.E for a while now and they have became one of my favorite groups!!! I listened to Undercover way to many times! Do you stan A.C.E? Who is your bias? Mine is JUN.


@Reo You've got me hooked
​
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
No problem lmao

I used to change my bias like every week but it has been Chan for a while till Jun came along and hes my UB (for) now
XD jun is so cute
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Their booty shorts are nice
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes stan a.c.e
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread