I’m in love (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love when technology helps with even the smaller things. For example, the train system my area has has trains that will only open certain doors based on what time of day it is. It’s usually either the first, second, or all afaik. But if you’re not familiar with the system it’s confusing when you’re good to wander and when you need to book it to a certain car. And doesn’t help if you’re going back and also don’t know which doors are going to open and when. Contrasting that with the program thing I looked at today. I used it to check public transportation within the city to see how far certain things were. And not only does it tell you where to go and which stations and stuff, but they make sure you don’t inconvenience yourself and tell you which area of the train you should get on so that at your next station, you’ll be closest to the exit in the direction you’re going outside (if it’s your final station) or you’ll be closest to the next train you need to catch. It’s a small detail that doesn’t really change your life that much but I just love seeing anything like this :maheart: I do think it’s not as needed because in that city all doors open as far as I know but that’s okay, I just like it’s existence.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Sometimes technology is great when it's helpful. Other times you just want to destroy it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread