Appreciation I'm in love. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I adore Baek´s personality. He is such a prankster and a fun person, but he can also be very serious and dedicated about his work. He is confident, but not arrogant and he is always supportive of everyone around him ♥. Such a king. I don´t care about others, I want to be more like him :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@PrideInBaek I know you are not collecting the cards, but .... would you like my Baekhyun card since you are such a huge fan? ♥ if would be lovely if he was in such good hands?
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@PrideInBaek I know you are not collecting the cards, but .... would you like my Baekhyun card since you are such a huge fan? ♥ if would be lovely if he was in such good hands?
I-
ofc it would be an honor. Why are you so sweet omg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread