- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I haven't felt this way about an artist since I got into blackpink... her music came on last night after I clicked on a kpop radio station and omg I fell in love with her voice, I searched her up and shes amazing. she's pretty, she writes her own music and she produces, she can sing, and most importantly she has good music. shes a KR&B artist (i think) or kpop, one of them. her name is BIBI, and she actually debuted pretty recently this year, something about her just makes me love her and idk what it is! is there anyone else who can share this type of love with her? she's still pretty small
(i think??) but she's gaining a following pretty quickly. I've been binge-watching performances all day since yesterday.
i could literally spam a shit ton of performances but I don't want this thread to be too long but omg I love her!
(i think??) but she's gaining a following pretty quickly. I've been binge-watching performances all day since yesterday.
i could literally spam a shit ton of performances but I don't want this thread to be too long but omg I love her!