- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Wdym these two are happening within a day in the same place? Come on
That’s a whole plane trip awayIt's a Friday/Saturday! You could make a weekend out of it.![]()
You can do it!! I mean, I've never done a Vegas trip by myself, but I have done a concert roadtrip by myself, and Kpop concerts are fun even if you don't know anyone in advance!That’s a whole plane trip awayEspecially to go by myself
I’ve been to Vegas too, but didn’t see much. I’d love to see both of them in concert, but I don’t know if I’d want to go enough to deal with all of it logistically and social anxiety wiseYou can do it!! I mean, I've never done a Vegas trip by myself, but I have done a concert roadtrip by myself, and Kpop concerts are fun even if you don't know anyone in advance!
And I liked Vegas the time I went. It's a fun area just to wander around the exhibits at the hotels.