I'm just gonna say this right now because someone needs to (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
you keep on changing ur dp and its so hard to keep track of who you are


no you didnt, for like a singular week maybe
I haven't had THAT many DPs! :pandamad:And SHUDDUP! It feels like weeks to me. All that matters is that I've had this DP for awhile now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YOU HATED MY LAST ONE, UR WELCOME


and nobody identifies a user by their sig :P :yolk:
Yes they do, I DO! Sigs are like having a mini profile wherever you go. They reveal stuff about you and look cool. :nekopout: What even was your last sig anyway?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread