I'm kinda tired ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Of all these kpop fans "dramas"
In our own fandom too, fights about line distribution and such, and also fans being mean to foreign singers for breathing in the same air as their idol , or just if they hear a rumour of them dating.

I'm just so done and don't give a fuck anymore. I mean sure, i hope everyone feels fine and ok and isn't hurting physically or mentally. But let's be realistic, i can't do much to change things, and i'm already so tired of these same conversations throughout the years that i just wanna mute some ppl on my socials sometimes.

Am i mean ? Or too uncaring, non-chalant for this?
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I just stay in my lane! It's mentally exhausting somedays! Especially if you see it happen!

I tell myself everyday "People going crazy over people they can never obtain. Be FR" They are humans. Celebs, but Humans and people just liek to treat them highly, even though they forget they are out of their league?

It's not mean to want space when you need it. It's not mean to tell people off sometimes either.

No one is in control of Line distribution or anything, we can't do shit about that. You can cry and complain, and at the end of the day, the decision is already made. We can't change it. Would we like to see it in the future? Hell yeah~! BUt when it happens, then people will complain about it not being enough or it might not be the "Right song" for the person and no one is truely satisfied.

That's why I stay in my lane and only emerge if I REALLY have to. I don't ever, so I stick with the positive peeps and WHat I want to see in the fandom. LOL

I hope everyone is okay too and stays healthy as well, they just need to chill too. It's not that serious. Becasue NO ONE is making the money or puting in the work for the money other than the artist. Period. So the only people who should complain, are the artist. TBH.And if they do complain, eveyrone can complain too.

I went off,,,I'm sorry. OTL
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,142
Reactions Received
98,939
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,281
Ship
Wreck
Of all these kpop fans "dramas"
In our own fandom too, fights about line distribution and such, and also fans being mean to foreign singers for breathing in the same air as their idol , or just if they hear a rumour of them dating.

I'm just so done and don't give a fuck anymore. I mean sure, i hope everyone feels fine and ok and isn't hurting physically or mentally. But let's be realistic, i can't do much to change things, and i'm already so tired of these same conversations throughout the years that i just wanna mute some ppl on my socials sometimes.

Am i mean ? Or too uncaring, non-chalant for this?
nah you are not the problem, the conversations are really always the same..

you should just mute them if you notice they always bring up the same negative things that ruin your mood
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just stay in my lane! It's mentally exhausting somedays! Especially if you see it happen!

I tell myself everyday "People going crazy over people they can never obtain. Be FR" They are humans. Celebs, but Humans and people just liek to treat them highly, even though they forget they are out of their league?

It's not mean to want space when you need it. It's not mean to tell people off sometimes either.

No one is in control of Line distribution or anything, we can't do shit about that. You can cry and complain, and at the end of the day, the decision is already made. We can't change it. Would we like to see it in the future? Hell yeah~! BUt when it happens, then people will complain about it not being enough or it might not be the "Right song" for the person and no one is truely satisfied.

That's why I stay in my lane and only emerge if I REALLY have to. I don't ever, so I stick with the positive peeps and WHat I want to see in the fandom. LOL

I hope everyone is okay too and stays healthy as well, they just need to chill too. It's not that serious. Becasue NO ONE is making the money or puting in the work for the money other than the artist. Period. So the only people who should complain, are the artist. TBH.And if they do complain, eveyrone can complain too.

I went off,,,I'm sorry. OTL
Thank you , this kinda reassurred me. I mainly only talk with my small group of friends. But occasionally u see ppl being like "if u dont care about this you're the problem" etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
nah you are not the problem, the conversations are really always the same..

you should just mute them if you notice they always bring up the same negative things that ruin your mood
Tbh, i've been a kpop fan for .... 12 years now, ofc many things changed and it's great. But some fans act like we should save the idol industry while not even knowing the behind workings at all

And ofc i'm not talking about mental health, or other important issues that we can actually advocate for. But like petty fights ya know.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I try to forget about all the drama with k fans.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I try too, cause not everyone are cray cray. A lot of them are sweet. The airport ones are .... Scary to say the keadt
you cannot like everyone yes
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Thank you , this kinda reassurred me. I mainly only talk with my small group of friends. But occasionally u see ppl being like "if u dont care about this you're the problem" etc.
Maaaaaaaan.....They need to be quiet. They care about too damn much sometimes. Djsfklgms


If it isn't my business...It's not my business~! XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread