I'm late for this, here's my gift boss (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905

Yo boss, how are you ? It looks like you already received a gift for Secret Santa and I'm late to the party. @YouChan (dothis) already sent you their gift and it was really cool and heartwarming. It also looks like I got you for the event but unfortunately I was a little too busy to finish on time. Anyway, here's my gift and sorry it's not a sig but I'm way too bad to do that kind of things.

Here's a small story about how I found you all and everything that happened:

Once upon a time, in the vast lands of the music world, a small spirit was wandering across roads and forest, sad and alone. Did life have any goals nor meaning? The small human couldn't find anything to hold on to, and walked endlessly in this empty world. What was the goal of finding great musics if you couldn't find people to enjoy them with?
01lost.png



But then, far on the horizon, the small being saw some smoke? Intrigued, they advanced towards the mysterious place...
02somth.png



What a wonderful surprise when the spirit found a wonderful community of people who liked the same things as me. It was an amazing time, and it's when I found you Proud. Finally, I found a place that I could call Home. It was one of the most beautiful moment of my life
03found.png



Then with other people of the community, we built a magnificent place where we would celebrate and follow those beautiful 12 stars. It's at this point when you became our boss too and we decided to follow those stars wherever they went and always support them
04stars.png



Unfortunately, as time went on, people left and join our community, but we stayed strong and resilient.
05bye.png



Finally, after more than a year with lowering activities, I also had to wander outside our home, trying to find new members and feeding our body. I still remember that we always promised that we would always make this place proud of those 12 stars.
06searching.png



But when I came back, the place was burning. Our people ran away in the distant horizon, and I couldn't find you. It was a dark time.
07fire.png



I was lost again, telling myself that maybe those things were not meant to be, that it wasn't what was supposed to happen.
08lostagain.png



But then I saw something really beautiful in the sky. A shooting star!! Seeing that, I remembered the great community we built before, and I knew that you were resilient enough to find and build a new home. I told myself, those people are strong enough to get together and find another place to live. So I decided to follow the stars wherever they went.
09starsagain.png



Thankfully, those stars brought me here, where I found you and a wonderful new community with plenty of familiar names. Once again, I found a home.
10comeback.png



Thank you, for making me discover those communities. Even though those stars aren't exactly together anymore, I promise I will celebrate them forever. You are one of the most incredible human being I ever encountered. Forever friend! I will never forget you Boss!!!

LOONA FIGHTING

yea one day i will buy a tablet to draw
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

Yo boss, how are you ? It looks like you already received a gift for Secret Santa and I'm late to the party. @YouChan (dothis) already sent you their gift and it was really cool and heartwarming. It also looks like I got you for the event but unfortunately I was a little too busy to finish on time. Anyway, here's my gift and sorry it's not a sig but I'm way too bad to do that kind of things.

Here's a small story about how I found you all and everything that happened:

Once upon a time, in the vast lands of the music world, a small spirit was wandering across roads and forest, sad and alone. Did life have any goals nor meaning? The small human couldn't find anything to hold on to, and walked endlessly in this empty world. What was the goal of finding great musics if you couldn't find people to enjoy them with?
01lost.png



But then, far on the horizon, the small being saw some smoke? Intrigued, they advanced towards the mysterious place...
02somth.png



What a wonderful surprise when the spirit found a wonderful community of people who liked the same things as me. It was an amazing time, and it's when I found you Proud. Finally, I found a place that I could call Home. It was one of the most beautiful moment of my life
03found.png



Then with other people of the community, we built a magnificent place where we would celebrate and follow those beautiful 12 stars. It's at this point when you became our boss too and we decided to follow those stars wherever they went and always support them
04stars.png



Unfortunately, as time went on, people left and join our community, but we stayed strong and resilient.
05bye.png



Finally, after more than a year with lowering activities, I also had to wander outside our home, trying to find new members and feeding our body. I still remember that we always promised that we would always make this place proud of those 12 stars.
06searching.png



But when I came back, the place was burning. Our people ran away in the distant horizon, and I couldn't find you. It was a dark time.
07fire.png



I was lost again, telling myself that maybe those things were not meant to be, that it wasn't what was supposed to happen.
08lostagain.png



But then I saw something really beautiful in the sky. A shooting star!! Seeing that, I remembered the great community we built before, and I knew that you were resilient enough to find and build a new home. I told myself, those people are strong enough to get together and find another place to live. So I decided to follow the stars wherever they went.
09starsagain.png



Thankfully, those stars brought me here, where I found you and a wonderful new community with plenty of familiar names. Once again, I found a home.
10comeback.png



Thank you, for making me discover those communities. Even though those stars aren't exactly together anymore, I promise I will celebrate them forever. You are one of the most incredible human being I ever encountered. Forever friend! I will never forget you Boss!!!

LOONA FIGHTING

yea one day i will buy a tablet to draw
This is the most beautiful story I have ever Read🥺😭
and your drawings are beautiful!❤
There’s no need to apologize about being late either, I would’ve waited a million years :bigcatlove:
You are forever my bestie! These communities will never ever die out, the stars will forever guide us and I’m beyond happy we are standing tall in this community with both old and new friends alike! You are an incredible Person Motorp, thank you so much for so many wonderful years:wjhug::cri::izhug: #LoonaforevaOT12
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread