- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
lmaoo it's fineTime to fail again.
:pepecheer:
That's pretty good considering all the other scoresI got a 3 and I just met you. Is that good or bad?
Wow, what a flopOmfg
![]()
It's okay, most didI did a floppy flop
Maybe next timeI flopped as expected :pepesalut:
AgreedOmg what a flop
I often said I really started listening to K-Pop shortly after Kard dropped their Oh NaNa song
So seeing that Kard dropped it on the 12th of December and me saying shortly after = 14th of December
smh VikkiI knew this but for some reason I was super sure Oh Nana was from 2017 so I didnt even look at the other options
That was before my time okay?smh Vikki
I'll give you one more chance in the futureThat was before my time okay?![]()