I'm leaving for good y'all (5 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk. I struggled with the one I have now. I'm even struggling with what to do with it next. :jisoosmh:
so relatable
at least yours looks good smh

the only good thing about mine is the dp :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you!

And your aesthetic actually looks really nice. :sanapray:
I'm getting snsd yuri and bp jennie, maybe they'll replace chorong or something :maheart:
but thanks queen~
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread