I’m leaving kps… (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
Hey guys so I’m leaving kps…
I want y’all to know that I love it here and I’ve met some rly good friends here but I need to go…I’ve been deleting my socials bc I realized I need to focus on more important things like God, my future, my family and my friends
The internet can be great sometimes but I’ve found it’s been addicting and bad for my mental health and productivity
I hope y’all can understand :sanapray::catcry:
ILYALL SM :pepecry:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Its okay, I understand, social media can take our time and attention away from the real and more important stuff but we will miss you so much:jenniecry:
Will you return one day? :pepecry1:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
It's okay! Social media shouldn't be anybody's biggest priority, we'll miss you!! 🫂🫂
 
  • Sad
Reactions: fairyfelixx

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I hope you can come back one day though 🫂🫂
 
  • Sad
Reactions: fairyfelixx

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish the best for you. :sanapray: If you ever feel like you want to return then we’ll be here, but if not I hope you have a good life and that things only improve from here :maheart:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: fairyfelixx
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
Its okay, I understand, social media can take our time and attention away from the real and more important stuff but we will miss you so much:jenniecry:
Will you return one day? :pepecry1:
Thanks for understanding 😭
Maybe once things get better! 😭😭😭
 
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
I wish the best for you. :sanapray: If you ever feel like you want to return then we’ll be here, but if not I hope you have a good life and that things only improve from here :maheart:
tysm 😭😭😭
I might come back when things get better 😭😭😭❤❤❤ilyyy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
OFC!! 😭🫂🫶❤
I really hope so, I will miss you a lot:fingerpoke: we won't forget you, when u return, we will all be here to welcome you back :kissycat: :izhug:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: fairyfelixx

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Sad
Reactions: fairyfelixx

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
How long might it be before u return? :hcshy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fairyfelixx
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville 🧚‍♀️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Maybe next year? 😭😭😭
I just need to work on my goals rn and be more productive :sanapray: :catcry:
Thats not too long, I can wait, :ankha:

:wjhug: Its okay! Kps is really addicting, along with a lot of other social medias, its good that you have decided to take time away from it and focus on your real life :scree:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fairyfelixx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread