I'm Leaving TT (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 October 2023
Messages
1,267
Reactions Received
1,364
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3
Fandom
🤍 Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
🤍 Any Pronouns
Hey Everyone...it's been a while no? I haven't been active on here due to 9th grade and me slowly losing interest in card collecting. I love all of the people I met here y'all were so kind. I'll be leaving forever and donating all of my cards. If you want to stay in touch with me you can follow me on Instagram [ @anushka_intheclouds ] or quotev [ @halilitheunnie ]. I will miss you guys🤍🤍🤍🤍
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
ooohhh I don't think we've ever interacted, but it's always sad to see a user leave!
I do hope to see you here in the future, despite you saying you won't be returning.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your life! Stay healthy and happy!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: silver_eunnie

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
:pepecry1: Eunnie!!! :pandasad: I know we can talk on kps but I loved having u here, its so sad to see u go :catcry:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: silver_eunnie

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Goodluck with your journey! :pepecry2:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: silver_eunnie

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T GOOOOOOOO! You can just not collect cards anymore - you don't have to leave!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: silver_eunnie
Joined
8 October 2023
Messages
1,267
Reactions Received
1,364
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3
Fandom
🤍 Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
🤍 Any Pronouns
:sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat: awww...... I will miss you Eunnie :pandasad:

You can also stay here without collecting cards :fingerpoke:
I'll feel bad for not being active at all moguri TT I'll miss you even more, maybe I'll come back someday with more free time on my hand🤍
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I'm sorry eunnie, it was great interacting with you and I hope everything is OK and that you stay safe <33
 
  • Sad
Reactions: silver_eunnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread