- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
sorry, I can’t stand to be in a forum full of tastelessness
I can’t
NCT did not deserve to win the choreography of the year at KSMA
THE WHOLE KSMA WAS RIGGED
sm payed big bucks
twice deserved gg of the year
@notthatmarko thank you for making KSMA! it was really fun! even tho my faves didn’t win (when they should have since I have the superior taste) it was a great experience
stan shinee and twice for clear skin
this is supposed to be a joke don’t take this seriously
I can’t
NCT did not deserve to win the choreography of the year at KSMA
THE WHOLE KSMA WAS RIGGED
sm payed big bucks
twice deserved gg of the year
@notthatmarko thank you for making KSMA! it was really fun! even tho my faves didn’t win (when they should have since I have the superior taste) it was a great experience
stan shinee and twice for clear skin
this is supposed to be a joke don’t take this seriously