I'm looking through some old threads of mine (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
and I can't believe I thought this was a good idea

I haven't played Sims 4 since the last post I made in this :haylul:
And it's lowkey really cringe too
I'm shocked that I actually made that now, if only Sims would offer good gameplay I might've done more with it
:dubuthink:
@karina @Yili @Yukibana @Mangoey​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You might think it's cringey but I kind of love that idea, if only the sims gameplay could simulate the actual fanfiction
I thought it was cool ngl :sanapray:
It's probably hard to do in sims though
there is a whole like "being a star" mod, that i think would make this possible but i dont know if it would be worth it :haylul:
Sims 4 even has a expansion pack already where u can be a superstar but it lacks so much gameplay as per usual with the Sims 4
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there is a whole like "being a star" mod, that i think would make this possible but i dont know if it would be worth it :haylul:
Sims 4 even has a expansion pack already where u can be a superstar but it lacks so much gameplay as per usual with the Sims 4
yeah i'd say a mod can probably do it the best but if it costs money than maybe it depends on if you think you'll use it enough
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
yeah i'd say a mod can probably do it the best but if it costs money than maybe it depends on if you think you'll use it enough
i might redo it cuz i'm downloading the sims4 again now (before i found that thread) but i think this time ill prepare everything beforehand if i end up pulling it through
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i might redo it cuz i'm downloading the sims4 again now (before i found that thread) but i think this time ill prepare everything beforehand if i end up pulling it through
you can tag me in a thread if you make one about it, i'm interested to see how it goes. maybe i'll get attached to a sim LOL
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and I can't believe I thought this was a good idea

I haven't played Sims 4 since the last post I made in this :haylul:
And it's lowkey really cringe too
I'm shocked that I actually made that now, if only Sims would offer good gameplay I might've done more with it
:dubuthink:
@karina @Yili @Yukibana @Mangoey​
OMG I REMEMBER THIS
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread