I'm losing interest in Kpop (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Basically now I quit being a multifandom again
I just wait until NCT releases things
It's as if I only care about them?
I do listen to other groups' songs as well but I don't care about what happens to them news related.
Might be because school as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk and Skinnny

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeh I'm not even close to half as interested as I used to be. Before my only interest/hobby used to be K-Pop but these days it's almost last on my list of interests. I barely even keep up with my faves anymore. All the drama and fanwars just feels so childish. I guess I'm just growing up. I feel like once EXO disbands or stops being as active, I'll barely be around anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KarmaButterfly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread