I'm making up for my sins (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
1666207538663.png


Did you guys know I don't own the Sticker album? Well, all that's about to change!!
(actually it's going to take a while because the jewel cases aren't shipping until the 22nd)
If I don't get a Taeil jewel case just know I'm never buying another thing from SM Ent. :idkwhattonamethis::sicatape:​
 

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
1666207538663.png


Did you guys know I don't own the Sticker album? Well, all that's about to change!!
(actually it's going to take a while because the jewel cases aren't shipping until the 22nd)
If I don't get a Taeil jewel case just know I'm never buying another thing from SM Ent. :idkwhattonamethis::sicatape:​
DC9B83A0-CCDA-4323-9AE0-0442EF03A4E5.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
That’s a lot but if you’ve got the means to get it then go for it :sanapray:
It's unfortunate that my Target no longer has Sticker, I have no respect for SMGLOBALSHOP but that Taeil keychain is a must have
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
LUCKY
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Send one to me, I'm cute :sakUwu::taesquish:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread