I'm never gonna watch another BL Anime again (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I finished "Given" earlier today



And man, I got jealous as fuck.
I enjoyed the Anime and I hope the Movie comes onto the platform I'm subscribed to so I can watch it
but after that 'll never again watch anything related to bl cuz it hurts too much.
:bigcatcry:
@Anime​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg I love Given. It’s so heart wrenching though :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread