- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
As preached by God Jihyoonces = twice fan
believer = twice stan
![]()
TWICE IS THE LIGHTI'm triggered. I thought a Twice fan had finally seen the light.
I honestly feel asleep during the primere and just natural woke up an hour laterI watched/listened to twice i cant stop me/eyes wide open special live on YouTube ytd not understanding word one, but im still not a once or twice believer-beauty Mina. I need to listen to all the songs a lot more for me to hv an opinion. Believer at the end of the live special was nice. (Why dint you organise a group watch like Cosmic did 4 the album premiere, darlingblue?) Anticipating new username n dp. Or is it still to come after gfriend cb? Hehe.