I'm Not A Country Fan But.... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Luke Combs is country for people who don't like country, I've noticed

I also know it isn't actually country-it's more country mixed with rock and I am definitely more of a rock fan. So that's why I think this one appeals to me.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tell me you secretly love country without outright saying it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
tell me you secretly love country without outright saying it
I mean I'm open to good music. I used to hate country but I've grown to like certain subsets of the genre.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean I'm open to good music. I used to hate country but I've grown to like certain subsets of the genre.
omg I was the same when I was first exposed to it! I hated hated HATED it with the pasdsion of a thousand burning sunjs... and then I only istened to country singers that canme out of singing comps. I finally came around in like 2015, I think? but yeah, soon you'll be next! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread