- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
i sleep at 7 PM
why am I awake
currently 10 PM
Nayeons rap in Hello is giving me the power like the rock put in the work put in the hours and take whats our anyway
But on Thursday after I ate my dinner... I was out 6:20 PM woke up at 2 PM the next day, dont play with me i will sleep all day
anyways....
sleeping is my talent now ig
why am I awake
currently 10 PM
Nayeons rap in Hello is giving me the power like the rock put in the work put in the hours and take whats our anyway
But on Thursday after I ate my dinner... I was out 6:20 PM woke up at 2 PM the next day, dont play with me i will sleep all day
anyways....
sleeping is my talent now ig