COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I'm not going to lie.... (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually like when the leaks are not 100% true. The example I'm going to use is when they posted the HSR (Honkai Star Rail) drip marketing for the Version 2.2 character.

When Robin's drip market was posted Tuesday Morning (at midnight EST), so far the leaks were reliable at this point since everyone knew that she was going to be playable in Version 2.2.

But what happened Wednesday (Today) at the same time was a shocker. Everybody is hyping over Sam/Firefly to be the next 5-star character to be playable in Version 2.2... Well everyone was wrong once the Honkai Star Rail English page posted the next character.

The character in question was... Boothill!

Yes, Boothill was planned to be playable at some point in the game, but there wasn't an exact version or date of when it will happen. The only thing players knew that there was leaked artwork of him.

So the leakers are 50% true at this point. Thursday at midnight is when they will reveal the 4-star character drip marketing (+ White Day artwork since March 14th is White Day)...

So I'm praying and hoping that the 4-star character that we'll be getting is Screwllum because I've been waiting for him to playable since he appeared in Version 1.1 during the Silver Wolf companion quest :sanapray:

dawn_ruby

|♥️ 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕫 ♥️|
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
𝓼𝓱𝓮/𝓱𝓮𝓻
Ship
I actually like when the leaks are not 100% true. The example I'm going to use is when they posted the HSR (Honkai Star Rail) drip marketing for the Version 2.2 character.

When Robin's drip market was posted Tuesday Morning (at midnight EST), so far the leaks were reliable at this point since everyone knew that she was going to be playable in Version 2.2.

But what happened Wednesday (Today) at the same time was a shocker. Everybody is hyping over Sam/Firefly to be the next 5-star character to be playable in Version 2.2... Well everyone was wrong once the Honkai Star Rail English page posted the next character.

The character in question was... Boothill!

Yes, Boothill was planned to be playable at some point in the game, but there wasn't an exact version or date of when it will happen. The only thing players knew that there was leaked artwork of him.

So the leakers are 50% true at this point. Thursday at midnight is when they will reveal the 4-star character drip marketing (+ White Day artwork since March 14th is White Day)...

So I'm praying and hoping that the 4-star character that we'll be getting is Screwllum because I've been waiting for him to playable since he appeared in Version 1.1 during the Silver Wolf companion quest :sanapray:
tf hsr gets all the hot characters
add some of these bitches to genshin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread