- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,055
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
But I find when it comes to knowing who groups leaders are I am rarely right. I just found out NMIXX's leader is Heywon... I thought it was Sullyoon...
I thought Nayeon was the leader of Twice for basically ever... which always bugged me because does not have leadership Nayeon qualities...
The leader of Kep1er is Xiaoting... then thought it was Chaehyun but nope, it's Choi Yujin. Same thing with Fromis 9. I swear it was Chaeyoung but it's actually Saerom and Hayoung is the co-captain... I always knew Hayoung was second in charge. Apparently I have a mental block against knowing group leaders.
The only reason I know Soojin is Weeekly's leader is because she's called Boss Puppy. 