I'm obsessed with Rei and Wonyoung's voice (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 February 2022
Messages
88
Reactions Received
131
Website
beacons.ai
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
kpop ggs
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/he
LOVE DIVE in general is becoming one of my favorite kpop songs of recent years, but I cannot stop listening to Rei and Wonyoung's parts. Specifically the part they both do " 넌 내게로 난 네게로 " ( neon naegero nan negero ). I CANNOT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love the song so much :maheart: It’s really great
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread