I'm obsessed (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Does anyone else here have an obsession with Shoto Todoroki from MHA or is it just me? I just really like him I guess. His looks and personality are amazing. I feel bad that he had a bad childhood though. I get him on any MHA quiz and I'm answering honestly. I guess it's fate lol. (I'm bad at making jokes, sorry!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have only played the video games sadly.
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
Reactions: frocho
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
me but with tamaki amajiki :joyslay:
luv todoroki too he's a rly good character, ur valid!!!!!!!!!!
Tamaki's a good one! That's my friend's 2nd fav after Tenya Ida (she's pretty obsessed). Thank you! <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,859
Reactions Received
53,206
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,135
Gender
Female
Todoroki & Tamaki hands down the best characters in MHA sharing the number one spot!:queen:

and anyone insulting/being against my little beans shall:chickill::pikagun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: frocho

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Good choice! He's also a good one :)
lmk when u start watching it! :)) though I need to catch up with the new season
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Todoroki & Tamaki hands down the best characters in MHA sharing the number one spot!:queen:

and anyone insulting/being against my little beans shall:chickill::pikagun:
Agreed! <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
lmk when u start watching it! :)) though I need to catch up with the new season
I basically watched it, I just watch recaps of each season on YouTube. I'm busy reading the mangas right now but i'm on episode 6.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I basically watched it, I just watch recaps of each season on YouTube. I'm busy reading the mangas right now but i'm on episode 6.
O I see how did you find out abt mha? :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: frocho
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
O I see how did you find out abt mha? :)
My friend actually told me about it and she thought I would like it. She had told me about AOT before and I liked it so she thought I would like MHA as well. She gave me books 1-3 on a field trip we were on to go to a college and I fell in love with them. She then gave me 4-15 and I was hooked. It only took me 3 days to finish 1-15.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
My friend actually told me about it and she thought I would like it. She had told me about AOT before and I liked it so she thought I would like MHA as well. She gave me books 1-3 on a field trip we were on to go to a college and I fell in love with them. She then gave me 4-15 and I was hooked. It only took me 3 days to finish 1-15.
ah nice nice!! :)
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: frocho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread