I'm OKAY. Okay? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
So, obviously I wasn't in the right state of mind Monday night. Some shit went down and I ended up in ICU. I guess during my emotional state I also had to inform you guys that something was wrong and I hate that I did because it just makes it seem like I wanted the attention idk and it's pretty selfish to involve other people I think. It's also troubling me knowing that I had reached out to y'all instead of my family. I'm not sure why that is. But I'm stable now and everything is OKAY.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You don't have to apologize and I am very happy you are doing alright!
I would say in situations like this it is alright to be selfish. If you are hurting it's alright to look for support any damn where you please.

:pandalove:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
You don't have to apologize and I am very happy you are doing alright!
I would say in situations like this it is alright to be selfish. If you are hurting it's alright to look for support any damn where you please.

:pandalove:
Thank you bebe. Your support means a lot to me. <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
don‘t apologize sweetheart. we all are here for you no matter what
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
No need to apologize. I'm glad that you're doing okay
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've been though that as well. When I am unstable it really shows.
Glad you are okay, because ICU or what we call the Jordon centre here, is no fun.

Been there like so many times during 2009 onwards.
But like yourself I am ok now.

I am always willing to listen if you need a ear buddy :)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
So, obviously I wasn't in the right state of mind Monday night. Some shit went down and I ended up in ICU. I guess during my emotional state I also had to inform you guys that something was wrong and I hate that I did because it just makes it seem like I wanted the attention idk and it's pretty selfish to involve other people I think. It's also troubling me knowing that I had reached out to y'all instead of my family. I'm not sure why that is. But I'm stable now and everything is OKAY.
We didn't think that, kinnie. I was just worried. I've been around too many people who've done things, so I get worried easily with signs of mental instability. Plus, I've been there myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread