MV I'm Pissed at my BF (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
He watched this with me and was zoning out and not watching even when Hyuna was being the hottest mother fucker around.
I'm ready to fight him.

 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
He's a guy.

We're all caught up on Seolhyun or Sana or ITZY Chaeryeong.

We can't help it.

:joysip:
Are you kidding me?? GUYS DON'T FIND HYUNA HOT?? HE LITERALLY SAID SHE WAS HIS FAVORITE IN THE 4MINUTE SONGS I SHOWED HIM.

Also in TWICE he chose Momo.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Are you kidding me?? GUYS DON'T FIND HYUNA HOT?? HE LITERALLY SAID SHE WAS HIS FAVORITE IN THE 4MINUTE SONGS I SHOWED HIM.

Also in TWICE he chose Momo.
He was saying what you wanna hear.

Momo makes sense.

:mgblush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
He was saying what you wanna hear.

Momo makes sense.

:mgblush:
Nah I didn't give any hints to who I liked and why does Momo make sense?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
1608018008452.jpeg


poor man must be so confused why she’s mad he isn’t looking at other women
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread