i'm pissed off [Update] (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So i've been making playlist for my favorite groups and adding videos to them for forever but Youtube decides to hit me with this today and i'm both confused and mad. The playlist itself i'm assuming isn't going against community guidelines since none of my other similar playlist have gotten hit.

So the problems would be with videos themselves most likely and idk I feel like maybe they should have went after those videos not my playlist....

I've complained to them and sent an appeal but something tells me that playlist is never making a comeback
nctplaylist.PNG
btw I was not an uploader of any of the videos I just saved them to a playlist which prior to today I had no idea I could get a warning for

Update: My appeal worked and they gave me the playlist back!​
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's so weird I didn't know you could get warning for playlist. I have quite few myself, I think they are public though they are definitely for my own use, like playlist of songs so I don't have to find another song of same genre/category by typing it's name I can just click it in the list. That really sucks, I wonder why they didn't just remove the offending video from the list cause that's what you often see, or didn't they see any video as offending and didn't remove any video from youtube they just attacked your list so weird.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's so weird I didn't know you could get warning for playlist. I have quite few myself, I think they are public though they are definitely for my own use, like playlist of songs so I don't have to find another song of same genre/category by typing it's name I can just click it in the list. That really sucks, I wonder why they didn't just remove the offending video from the list cause that's what you often see, or didn't they see any video as offending and didn't remove any video from youtube they just attacked your list so weird.
I had the playlist on private I think but even then that'd be a weird reason to get rid of it...also they could have just told me to change the setting I'd been fine with that.
what....i never knew that was a rule. why should you be penalized for making a playlist....
maybe they're being more strict on playlists bc they're pushing youtube music? idk but it's still weird.
Might be. I'm awaiting their response because I never knew this was a thing
This is news to me. I make playlists on a daily basis, never had an issue.
I have tons of playlist and been making them for years but this is the first I've had trouble with
i didn't know you could get in trouble for playlist
Same! I'm wondering if its a mistake
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I think these playlists are public by default

Maybe if it was private they wouldnt do that?

idk

youtube makes some dumb decisions these days
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think these playlists are public by default

Maybe if it was private they wouldnt do that?

idk

youtube makes some dumb decisions these days
Yeah they've been doing a lot of questionable stuff lately....
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread