I'm pissed off (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm pissed off at myself and the idiot I just argued with.

against my better judgement I argued with an idiot.
And against my better judgement I got mad.
And just bcs I get mad doesn't make the other person any less of an idiot

summary... I'm mad.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Tbf idiots can be infuriating to talk to cuz they just don't understand how wrong they are and there's no way we can dumb it down enough for them to understand it
he kept talking in circles and bringing up AWFUL examples and explanations and refused to admit it whenever I proved him wrong.... AND I JUST!!!!

he also kept taking things out of context, so when I tried to show him how ridiculous that was he just didn't acknowledge it and.... AEUGHOEIHJLS
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
he kept talking in circles and bringing up AWFUL examples and explanations and refused to admit it whenever I proved him wrong.... AND I JUST!!!!

he also kept taking things out of context, so when I tried to show him how ridiculous that was he just didn't acknowledge it and.... AEUGHOEIHJLS
I wanna give u a hug, if that was me I woulda probably ended up just decking him I woulda been so mad
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I wanna give u a hug, if that was me I woulda probably ended up just decking him I woulda been so mad
Had I been arguing with him irl, I most likely WOULD have decked him.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Omg, trying to argue with idiots has to be one of the worst things on this planet. You know you're right and you know they're just dumb, but no matter what, they'll never admit it. This reminds me of when I used to help out 7th graders at my district's middle school.. no matter what they always think they're right even when whatever they say is stupid and makes no sense. :joshmeh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Omg, trying to argue with idiots has to be one of the worst things on this planet. You know you're right and you know they're just dumb, but no matter what, they'll never admit it. This reminds me of when I used to help out 7th graders at my district's middle school.. no matter what they always think they're right even when whatever they say is stupid and makes no sense. :joshmeh:
And then they insist that you are dumb... and just....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you feel better by now
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Having fights is never a good thing but it is far from being your fault. :maheart:
Myself I have a strong personality and sometimes I am having fights even with my own family
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg, trying to argue with idiots has to be one of the worst things on this planet. You know you're right and you know they're just dumb, but no matter what, they'll never admit it. This reminds me of when I used to help out 7th graders at my district's middle school.. no matter what they always think they're right even when whatever they say is stupid and makes no sense. :joshmeh:
7th graders are dumb >.<
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Having fights is never a good thing but it is far from being your fault. :maheart:
Myself I have a strong personality and sometimes I am having fights even with my own family
i too have a strong personality, with very strong opinions and i always butt heads with my family about them lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i too have a strong personality, with very strong opinions and i always butt heads with my family about them lol
actually I am quite introverted at first but with some people my personality changes when I became close to them
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
actually I am quite introverted at first but with some people my personality changes when I became close to them
i only debate about things im very passionate about, otherwise i would just keep quiet. i dont even talk to my family often because whenever i do i get really mad, but we get into arguments whenever they drag me to outings. i am very shy and introverted, even with my family lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i only debate about things im very passionate about, otherwise i would just keep quiet. i dont even talk to my family often because whenever i do i get really mad, but we get into arguments whenever they drag me to outings. i am very shy and introverted, even with my family lol
actually I am really stubborn ... :pepecry2: so you can't change easily my mind on things
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread