I'm prepared to embarrass myself (2 Viewers)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
My parents now expect me to send daily video messages to my relatives in Germany. And I have to do it in German.

I can't speak German well, even though I grew up with it I was never good, and whatever I learned I've completely forgotten. :facepalm: I have no idea why the language was so hard for me, especially since I was able to easily learn Spanish, which is arguably more difficult.

What am I gonna do :zoomeyes:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Can relate xD my Chinese is the same, you would think 8 years of immersion programs and 3 more of normal lessons would get you SOMEWHERE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
You could use a translator and change pitch? :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread