I'm probably not the greatest person to have around during a fire... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was just making my mom some tea on the stove, I had the tea bags in there but my malfunctioning brain had thought it would be a good idea to leave the strings on the tea bags hanging over the pot and they started to catch fire. What do I do? I yelled for my mom. I try to get them to stop burning and I sort of succeeded but fire terrifies me and I couldn't put out the last one as it kept burning so my mom had to do it... Thanks mom.

But yeah if someway I'm ever cooking with one of you lucky folks and I catch something on fire... I hope you're prepared to put it out because I ain't touching it. :facepalm:


Bts Fire GIF - Bts Fire Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly u coulda probably just gotten away with them burning, it wouldn't have made it into the pot cuz it would be damp enough, it woulda just burned into ash on ur stove which u could just wipe off when everything's cooled down, u just wouldn't be able to use the strings (very well) to take ur teabags out anymore
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly same once I burnt a ramen noodle
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly u coulda probably just gotten away with them burning, it wouldn't have made it into the pot cuz it would be damp enough, it woulda just burned into ash on ur stove which u could just wipe off when everything's cooled down, u just wouldn't be able to use the strings (very well) to take ur teabags out anymore
Very true... :nekosweat: I guess when I saw the flame I was thinking "Oh my goodness I'm going to die because these micro sized flames!" and I panicked. :llama_laugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Very true... :nekosweat: I guess when I saw the flame I was thinking "Oh my goodness I'm going to die because these micro sized flames!" and I panicked. :llama_laugh:
It's okay, one time I set fire to a lighter when I was like 12 and I didn't know what to do with it so I was just stood there frozen just holding it. I eventually realised that if it burned down to the fuel part it might explode in my hands or something (idk if it really would or not i'm still not the brightest kid on the block) so I eventually managed to put it in the sink and run the water over it to stop the fire, but in that moment it's like I was entranced by the flame and frozen by fear and I was just stood there staring at it stupidly waiting for smth to happen lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
If it makes you feel better, my younger sis almost burned down our apartment making soup.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's okay, one time I set fire to a lighter when I was like 12 and I didn't know what to do with it so I was just stood there frozen just holding it. I eventually realised that if it burned down to the fuel part it might explode in my hands or something (idk if it really would or not i'm still not the brightest kid on the block) so I eventually managed to put it in the sink and run the water over it to stop the fire, but in that moment it's like I was entranced by the flame and frozen by fear and I was just stood there staring at it stupidly waiting for smth to happen lol
That's exactly how I was when I saw the strings burning. :llama_laugh:

If it makes you feel better, my younger sis almost burned down our apartment making soup.
Note to self: Never go to Panda's house for soup.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was always that weird kid that liked fires :nekoshy: I'm not that scared of them, I know how to deal with them as long as it isn't something like an entire house burning down
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I got ya back



Or maybe I'd just make it worse...


I'm enrolled in the school of Hatsume Mei

But for real, you! Stay away from the stove top! And the oven! Maybe even the microwave >>;
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got ya back



Or maybe I'd just make it worse...


I'm enrolled in the school of Hatsume Mei

But for real, you! Stay away from the stove top! And the oven! Maybe even the microwave >>;
Yes, Senpai :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and AmysTeri

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg please stay safe hun
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread