Sensitive I'm rather late getting on today because (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
For a while my dog Cutiepie has been having these episodes where his body will be unstable and him look scared and confused. We didn't know what it was, and we were just getting more worried. My mom took him to the animal hospital, and they found out he has something called "Idiopathic Epilepsy". My mom thought maybe they were seizures because they were very similar to them. He was also dehydrated. They gave him some fluid and prescribed him medicine to help with the epilepsy. I was so scared and thought the worse. I prayed and prayed and thank God my prayers were answered.

I'm going to use this as a message to other pet owners. Even if you are from a low income/ poor household if your pet is exhibiting serious health issues listen to them. We didn't really have the money to pay for all this and we had to put things back. But he's a member of the family and even if it was expensive for us, it was worth it.



​
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
For a while my dog Cutiepie has been having these episodes where his body will be unstable and him look scared and confused. We didn't know what it was, and we were just getting more worried. My mom took him to the animal hospital, and they found out he has something called "Idiopathic Epilepsy". My mom thought maybe they were seizures because they were very similar to them. He was also dehydrated. They gave him some fluid and prescribed him medicine to help with the epilepsy. I was so scared and thought the worse. I prayed and prayed and thank God my prayers were answered.

I'm going to use this as a message to other pet owners. Even if you are from a low income/ poor household if your pet is exhibiting serious health issues listen to them. We didn't really have the money to pay for all this and we had to put things back. But he's a member of the family and even if it was expensive for us, it was worth it.



​
I'm glad it worked out for you!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread