- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I been waiting for this debut since I finished I-Land because the &audition boys deserve the damn world!
don't be sleeping on them <33
@badcrookshanks @Juniverse you know how it is, do you guys have a bias yet?
also check out my thread <33
kpopsource.com
don't be sleeping on them <33
@badcrookshanks @Juniverse you know how it is, do you guys have a bias yet?
also check out my thread <33
[OFFICIAL] &TEAM Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Stage Name: K (케이) Birth Name: – Position: – Birthday: October 21, 1997 ----- Stage Name: Fuma Birth Name: Murata Fuma (村田 風雅) Position: Sub-Leader Birthday: June 29, 1998 ----- Stage Name: Nicholas (니콜라스) Birth Name: Wang Yixiang (王奕翔) Position: – Birthday: July 9th, 2002 ----- Stage...
kpopsource.com