Appreciation I'm really content and happy right now (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My little sister came to cuddle with me in my bed bcs she had a bad dream.
She fell asleep snuggled next to me and now I am only half-way on the bed bcs I don't wanna wake her up....

I love these moments so much.
I adore my little baby sister SO MUCH.
She is so adorable.
She is the sweetest in the world.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
*cries* I only have brothers... I'm the oldest and I have two little brothers... They are both evil.. They'd rather leave a turd in be bed than to cuddle with me.:sadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Best sibling ever award goes to MARUIF
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how adorable. :sanapray: children always are the best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread