help is needed :sicacry: @Yili
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,616 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 22 October 2022 #1 help is needed @Yili Reactions: Villains, Yili and shika
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 22 October 2022 #2 I-I love his smile Reactions: badcrookshanks
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,616 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 22 October 2022 #3 Rikai said: I-I love his smile Click to expand... ikr its so pure Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 22 October 2022 #4 badcrookshanks said: help is needed @Yili Click to expand... HE IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST Reactions: badcrookshanks
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 22 October 2022 #5 no because as you should