I'm scared to become a Taylor Swift fan (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
(This may sound silly) I like many of her songs because I like the instrumentals and they are relatable but, I'm really scared to become a part of the fandom. It's really hard for me to get used to new music for some reason. I've only ever really liked K-pop so I'm not sure what to do. Any tips?
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
(This may sound silly) I like many of her songs because I like the instrumentals and they are relatable but, I'm really scared to become a part of the fandom. It's really hard for me to get used to new music for some reason. I've only ever really liked K-pop so I'm not sure what to do. Any tips?
I used to love t-swizzle until she started shoving her politics down fans throats... :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Oh.... Do you think I should be a fan of her then?
I think only you can make that decision. I still love her older music, nothing will ever change that. I just don't care for her as a person. Always make your own decisions. Wouldn't it be terrible to miss out on something you eventually love because you listened to others? Your smart enough to love k-pop so you have good taste. :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
isn't the same as certain fans within the kpop fandom?

are there people ranging from vitriol spewing crazy sasaengs? of course but always remember that

the silent majority is often drowned out by the vocal minority

just enjoy what you enjoy at your own pace and own enjoyment
don't let others dictate how to enjoy your favourites...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread