I’m scared >.> (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,832
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that is the biggest Maine coon I've ever seen! at first, I thought it was a cat playing with a doll, but then I played the video...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,404
Reactions Received
75,481
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,107
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
that is the biggest Maine coon I've ever seen! at first, I thought it was a cat playing with a doll, but then I played the video...
Idk if you’re joking but it’s not a main coon
Also it’s CGI-ed that size.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,145
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,515
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
extra cute yes!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The girl looks like Mina... and I'm 100% sure she got played with until she died and them eaten. :pandasad:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,145
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,515
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
The girl looks like Mina... and I'm 100% sure she got played with until she died and them eaten. :pandasad:
Heyy!!! Cats are good! it would never have eaten her!!:pandacop:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,404
Reactions Received
75,481
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,107
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread